LOGICSEPT - Highly Effective Hand Sanitizer
LOGICSEPT is Highly Effective Hand Sanitizer based on 2 active substances: alcohol and benzalkonium chloride.
WHAT IS BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Benzalkonium chloride belongs to the aseptic medicaments. It is a broad spectrum of activity, for the detection of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and other viruses, with the proven effectiveness of protection between 3-4 hours. The active substance is a large molecule that has a cationic compound with positive electrical charge. Due to the special composition of Logic Sept, the benzalkonium chloride is both a water and a fat-soluble component. That is why it fits well in the cell walls of the bacteria. The active substance makes the cell membranes permeable and enters the germs. This inhibits the growth of the germs and then kills them.
Benzalkonium chloride is the main active substance of LogicSept allowing to reduce the alcohol content to a level at which LogicSept will also be suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
1. When you disinfect your hands with any high alcohol content disinfectant, the active antiseptic agent evaporates after a few minutes of applying, leaving your skin unprotected and exposed to germs or bacteria.
2. When you disinfect your hands with LogicSept, your skin is protected between 3-4 hours, thanks to the combination of two active substances:
- alcohol which prevents spontaneous bacterial infection,
- benzalkonium chloride - which creates a protective layer on your skin.
ANIMATION & VIDEO
- bacteria, fungi, yeast, also known as multi-resistant germs (MRSA),
- many enveloped viruses (SARS), herpes, simplex, flu viruses such as avian flu (HSN1),
- swine flu (H1N1), HBV, HIV, HCV etc.